Digestive and Gastro Centre – Melbourne
Telehealth Consult are available
DR SINA MALKI IS GESA CERTIFIED ENDOSCOPIST
Welcome to Gastro Melbourne, the digestive health centre dedicated to diagnosing and treating digestive disorders.
A highly experienced gastroenterologist and endoscopist who combines compassion with excellent care.
DR SINA MALKI
- Committed to delivering excellent health care
- Qualified gastroenterologist and endoscopist
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP)
- State-of-the-art modern consulting rooms
- Gastroscopy, colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy
- Haemorrhoid banding
- Iron infusion
- Hydrogen and methane breath testing for food intolerances
- H. pylori breath testing
- Gastrointestinal specialist and expert dietician
- Physiotherapist to assist with pelvic floor exercises and advice for improving bowel muscle tone
- Female general surgeon
- Faecal elastase for fat malabsorption
- Faecal calprotectin
- On-site pathology
We look forward to providing an effective service for you and your patients.
Equipped with the latest technologies
Dr Malki is an experienced female gastroenterologist and endoscopist.
Her practice covers all fields of gastroenterology with a special interest in endoscopies (gastroscopies, colonoscopies and the capsule endoscopy), inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, coeliac disease, reflux disease, H. pylori, colon cancer screening, and hydrogen and methane breath testing for food intolerances.
She completed her advanced training at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, the Canberra Hospital, the Western Hospital and the General Hospital. She is a member of the Gastroenterological Society of Australia (GESA), and the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP).
Committed to providing efficient health care
Why choose Gastro Melbourne?
- One-stop gastroenterology centre
- Over 16 years of experience managing gastrointestinal and digestive problems
- Gastroscopies, colonoscopies and capsule endoscopies
- Member of RACP, GESA and the Medical Board of Australia
- On-site gastrointestinal dietician
- On-site physiotherapists to manage constipation and faecal incontinence
- Breath testing for food intolerances
- Professional and polite staff
- Consultations, endoscopies and breath tests are available from Monday to Friday
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive rates
- Detailed and thorough assesment for all consultations and endoscopies
- We have a passion to get you better
- Special endoscopy rates for self-insured public patients
- Central and convenient location (opposite Austin Repat and Melbourne Polytechnic)
- Easy access via public transport:
- Bus route 903 – Altona–Mordialloc
- West bus route 513 – Eltham–Glenroy (via Lower Plenty and Greensborough)
- South bus route 548 – Kew (Cotham Rd)–La Trobe University, Bundoora
- Ivanhoe train station (Hurstbridge line) PLUS 548 bus–Kew (Cotham Rd) to Waterdale Rd